[nebula-dev] PShelf now supports CSS

Hi,

I was approached by a customer last week who are using PShelf inconjunction with e4 and their problem was that the PShelf didn't adjusted itself when a different CSS was chosen but always used the System-Colors to calculate derived colors.

I've just pushed the css support for nebula-pshelf into an extra bundle residing next to the pshelf widget itself. I hope other widgets will follow this and add CSS support to define property values.

Thanks for revendex (http://www.revendex.com) to sponsor this work! The stuff is NOT yet included into the build, need to see how and where I add it.

Tom Schindl

Back to the top