Re: [nebula-dev] PShelf now supports CSS

On 05/07/2013 02:35 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
Then by adding the platform repo the build should work but it doesn't. I'm offline for a few days. I will have time again on Friday.

Do you mean platform repo or release-train repo?
In which pom did you add it? Do you see a reference to this repo in Maven logs?
It looks like there is confusion in purpose of nebula-parent (build configuration factorizing licenses, dependencies and other stuff) and nebula-release pom (which is an aggregator listing the modules that are part of "release"). Have you tried putting the repo directly in the PShelf pom, just to see how it behaves?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top