Re: [nebula-dev] Moving from hallvard/nebula to org.eclipse.nebula

Wim,

I gave up merging all changes together and instead merged the easy ones, created patches for the problematic one and then cherry-picked the rest. Now the state of org.eclipse.nebula should match master at hallvard/nebula (the geomap parts). I'll now proceed with branches corresponding to the bugs I've been working on and hopefully finish the transition by tomorrow.

I'm sorry for the noise and hope the rest of the process will be smoother.

Hallvard