[nebula-dev] Moving from hallvard/nebula to org.eclipse.nebula

Wim,

I have now rebased, so that the commit from Stepan is now by me with him as the author. I have then followed the recipe you gave (see below) for merging with org.eclipse.nebula.

The log shows that my GeoMap commits are mixed with others that have been pulled from eclipse/nebula (the github mirror). I would have expected/hoped that the others' commits would have been recognized as already performed in org.eclipse.nebula. Now I'm afraid that these also are registered as my commits, hence look different, although the original authors are correct.

Do you think it is OK to push this to org.eclipse.nebula?

Hallvard

>>> from previous post by Wim <<<

Then, to get everything into the eclipse repository:

go to an empty directory:

// Clone the official git repository
$ git clone ssh://YOURECLIPSECOMMITTERID@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/nebula/org.eclipse.nebula.git

// Add a master to hallvard github
$ git remote add upstream https://github.com/hallvard/nebula

//Fetches any of your changes
$ git fetch upstream

// Merges any changes fetched into your local working files
$ git merge upstream/master

// Push the changes back to eclipse
$ git push origin master

This should fix it.