Re: [nebula-dev] Moving from hallvard/nebula to org.eclipse.nebula

Wim,

I tried to push, but it was rejected for the same reason as before, stepan is (correctly) not recognized as a committer. When looking at the commit history at hallvard/nebula I get the impression that I am the committer, while Stepan is the author, so I'm surprised the problem is still there.

I then tried to rebase hallvard/nebula again, this time changing the author name and email using --amend, but when continuing rebase gave the following error: Could not apply be44e07... Added more docs for GeoMap code, added constructor overload for setting the tilecache size on a per-geomap basis

I think I need some help here...

Hallvard