[nebula-dev] Grid/Xviewer: how to display aggregates of data?

Dear list,

is there a suggested way to display a "summary row" in a Grid(Viewer)?
E.g. in a list of orders, display a footer row that includes e.g. the
count and the total sum of all displayed orders.

I noticed that there is the possibility to set a static footer text per
column, but that won't be automatically ;-) updated by the Grid when
data is filtered or refreshed.

Currently we are using the plain SWT TreeViewer controls (without any
footers), but for satisfying the users' request we will be forced to
switch to another Widget -- be it Grid, Xviewer or something completely
different.

Thank you for any hints!

Best regards,

	-hannes