Re: [nebula-dev] Grid/Xviewer: how to display aggregates of data?

Hi,

As you already found out you Grid supports such a footer row which is
not scolling out of view.

I'm not sure what you expect Grid to do when you filter, ... where from
should it know whether it has to show the sum, average, ... ?

I've written a small wrapper framework for a customer (based upon
GridViewer) which hides such things from the developer and provides
standard stuff like sum, ... but I was not allowed to open source it
besides the core support in Grid/GridViewer (footer row and header controls)

Tom