RE: [nebula-dev] Problem with CalendarCombo and setDate()

nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Well, marking text never worked due to the fact that there's
> no way to determine what part is the text area and what is
> the button part (using SWT API and non-native calls) - but
> instead of saying that will never work I did some workaround
> and added code for that based on assumption of button sizes
> for the different platforms (Windows, Carbon, GTK), and that
> seems to work rather well. Those sizes can be changed by the
> settings in case I missed some pixels. I can only test on XP
> currently.

Works fine for me, currently only on XP too.

But it still does not set the date if the calendar window is never opened. I
fixed that by changing the code of getDate():

	public Calendar getDate() {
		checkWidget();
		if (!isReadOnly){
			setDateBasedOnComboText();
		}
		return mSetDate;
	}

Calling setDateBasedOnComboText does it for me.

Greetings Bjoern