Re: [nebula-dev] Problem with CalendarCombo and setDate()

Ok, the bug has been fixed. Turns out calling setFocus() on a combo will actually reset the text entry to the previous entry, so I had to save it prior to that call and set it back on the combo after that call. There's a lot of workarounds for various OS-strangeness in the CalendarCombo already, so this isn't exactly "new".

In any case, I committed the changes to CVS, nightly build should pick it up, otherwise just check it out and apply to your current code.

Let me know if you run into anything else,
Regards,
Emil