RE: [nebula-dev] Problem with CalendarCombo and setDate()

nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Interesting bug. I repro'd and fixed. Looks like same bug and
> the order of some code (like when it kills the previous popup before
> opening it again).
>
> I also noticed that typing in a date in one combo doesn't
> force a depending combo to use that typed-in date as it's
> start date (as it doesn't fire a dateChange event when you
> type in dates, for many reasons), so I fixed that too.
>
> Let me know how that works for you, and if you run into more.
> I don't think the combo was very well tested in non-readonly
> mode (it's been quite heavily tested in normal mode).

Ok, doing some testing and debugging here. I'm still having problems:

- I can't mark the text in the combofield anymore. It always opens the
calendar-window.

- when changing the date in the field it only gets valid after I have opened
the calendar-window once and(!) only if I open the calendar-window by
clicking in the combofield, clicking on the arrow doesn't do it.

Greetings

Bjoern

Back to the top