[nebula-dev] grid and grid viewer

I know that this might be the wrong place to ask questions like that, but as far as I know its the only place at all where newbs like me can ask about nebula ;)

So now some general questions:

When should I use the Grid and when the GridViewer? How is it intended to be used? Does the Grid offer any edit options, or is that just with the GridViewer?

I'm asking that stuff cause it is way more complicated to create a GridViewer and add functions like collapsing columns then with a Grid.

I'm just a bit confused about the usage of this to components atm, so please clean up my mind :)

Hannes

Back to the top