[nebula-dev] recent nebula grid and eclipse 3.2

Hi!

The recent nebula grid widget is not working with Eclipse 3.2, 'cause the class DragSourceEffect is missing (implemented with Eclipse 3.3). Unfortunately it's a huge effort to update my Eclipse environmen - asking admins for update and waiting at least two weaks for update. Is there any possibility to get an older version of the grid widget, one that worked fine with 3.2?? I was not able to find sth in web, but maybe one of you guys could help me :)

Regards,

Hannes

Back to the top