Re: [nebula-dev] CompositeTable auto scroll on tab

I have pretty much the same problem (I think) and couldn't figure out a way out of it.

On 22/02/2008, Stefan Reichert <stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everybody,

I'm currently trying to implement a timesheet editor and the
CompositeTable is quite a pretty widget to do that. As a month has quite
a lot of days, my timesheet has a horizontal scrollbar which is not a
problem at all in the first place. But tabbing (horizontal) through the
editable text cells results in leaving the visible area, as the table
does not automatically scroll to make the currently focussed cell visible.
Is there a way to make the table do that or did I simply miss some
existing configuration?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best Regards,
Stefan