Re: [nebula-dev] Grid - OpenOffice Base key in style.

Thanks guys! I will look into that. :-D

On 7/20/07, Tom Schindl <listom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Chris is right all this is supported by the new JFace-API. Tabing is
supported with the new ColumnViewerEditor
(TableViewerEditor/TreeViewerEditor). The snippets you are interested in
are:
-http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/JFaceSnippets#Snippet036FocusBorderCellHighlighter
-http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/JFaceSnippets#Snippet035TableCursorCellHighlighter
- http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/JFaceSnippets#Snippet026TreeViewerTabEditing

Activation of cells on any keypress is also done with this API. Maybe we
get a snippet but I think you could filter out the important
informations from this recent newsgroup thread
http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.platform.rcp/msg24060.html.

And because this is all JFace all controls providing a Viewer ontop of
it (like e.g. Nebula-Grid does) get these things for free :-). So you
have the choice use TableViewer or GridViewer. There are also
GridViewer-Snippets available in Technology-CVS!

Tom