Re: [nebula-dev] Grid - OpenOffice Base key in style.

Hi Ivan,

I've never used OO but I believe this is available with Grid today.  Actually its likely available using Table as well.  It was part of the awesome work that Tom Schindl did on the JFace viewer stuff.  You should explore the JFace snippets:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/JFaceSnippets

Maybe Tom's listening and can chime in.

Regards,
-Chris

Ivan Ooi wrote:
Hi all,

  Had anyone out there managed to make Grid control come close to OpenOffice Base key in style ?

Tab to move around column and up down cursor key are for row. Cell are always in editable mode instead of pressing enter to enable it or disable it.

Anyone ?

Thanks