Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Build

Hi

I'll start working on a new homepage, based on http://www.eclipse.org/swt/widgets/. Chris, can you send me the pictures you have ? (I'll also include the incubation logo on it.)

Is the following checklist for 1.0 ok for everyone ? Did I miss something ?
* Full javadoc (public/protected, no warnings)
* Fix all critical/major bugs
* API & code review w/ Nebula devs
* API & code review w/ SWT devs
* Fix identified problems during reviews
* Snippets / doc

We're not using the wiki right now, I think this would be the right place to put these requirements and each widget progress. I created a (nearly empty) page for Nebula : http://wiki.eclipse.org/Nebula .

Regards
--
Nicolas