Re: [nebula-dev] Requesting Approval for 3 new widgets into Nebula

Sure, although seems odd you can't just copy the source tree into an empty project and refresh (for example)? What's the problem you're having?

As far as workspaces go It's a very basic setup, the project workspace just includes all the swt/jface jars from the eclipse plugins folder - for convenience - and in my case, the img.jar that I use for making the screen shots.

In any case, I've created a zipped up copy of my workspace (minus compiled "bin"directory to reduce size) and the three test classes with main() methods as well as the images I use (please don't re-use them for anything, they're only there for testing). Include the img.jar found in the "img_no_pkg" directory into your project classpath if you wish to run the main() methods in the "test" directory without modifications.

http://www.hexapixel.com/files/hexapixel_widgets_workspace.zip

Let me know if that worked or not.

Emil