Re: [nebula-dev] Requesting Approval for 3 new widgets into Nebula

I will read through the link provided, thanks.

Regarding test code:

Yep, I have test code that I used for creating the screenshots etc. I can re-work some of that code to make them snippet-able. Should be very easy.

Regarding ownership;

The widgets have been used in two companies, however, one has gone under and no longer exists in any way (the software went down with it) and in both cases I gave them a copy of the code with a private license that stated that the code was mine and that they were only allowed to use or modify it for the project for which it was being used and no re-distribution or otherwise was allowed. Am I correct in assuming then that there is no need for any release signing as the code has been 100% mine all along? My license was written exactly as follows and was at the top of each affected source file:

--
Written by Emil Crumhorn. Private License. This widget has been allowed full use in [project name] by [company name] and may be distributed as a part of [project name]. Standalone and/or re-distribution in a different project or application is disallowed.
--

In summary:
- Gantt chart => Only used in company that went under. I re-used some code for a completely different widget, but there is really no similarity between the two widgets at all.

So it's only really one widget that's in question, if there is a question.

Do let me know,
Emil