[nattable-dev] NatTable 0.9.0 release plan

Hi all,

I put in a planned release date for 0.9.0 for September 15. Let's use the rest of this month to finish any outstanding issues and the first few weeks of September for testing. I would also like to hold a NatTable committer meeting in the first week of September. Please indicate your availability: http://doodle.com/nf2mmuia85nw4aar. I will also be inviting the Nebula folks to this one.

Thanks,
Edwin

Back to the top