Re: [nattable-dev] NatTable 0.9.0 release plan

Hi,

sounds good to me. I guess we can't fix all the outstanding issues, but maybe the one or the other. :)
I just went through the bugs in bugzilla and resolved some of the bugs that should be already fixed so we have some cleaner view of the open issues. Of course this should be validated again in the first weeks of September.

I registered for the Saturday dates in Doodle. If all others would like to do the meeting in the middle of the week I will check if I can pause my work and go to a meeting room were I can attend the meeting. Hope this is ok for my bosses and customers.

@Justin
Did you have any issues on checking out/in the nattable website for our documentation? Just asking because I didn't get any response from you after I send you how to add the documentation for the editor control decorator stuff.

Greez,
Dirk