Re: [mylyn-pmc] Mylyn Project Restructuring

> Am 18.02.2016 um 10:42 schrieb Sam Davis <sam.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> Thanks for the quick response. I think there needs to be a discussion about who will do release engineering for Wikitext before we can move forward. Currently it is mostly done by me as part of Mylyn releases but it's inconvenient because I am not a committer on Mylyn Docs. If Wikitext is going to become a separate project with separate releases, someone else will need to take on that work.

Committership will be adjusted as part of the restructuring. If the work is currently done by committers in the top-level project then they will become committers on the refactored project as well and/or the project lead need to nominate someone who should take care of it.

-Gunnar

Back to the top