Re: [mylyn-pmc] Projects should not be incubating

Flipping the bit was my plan. They've already graduated and contain
mature code, there's no need for any form of review.

It's been done for Commons, Context, Docs, and Tasks.

Have you considered how each of the subprojects will presented to the
world via the project website?

Wayne