Re: [mylyn-pmc] Projects should not be incubating

What do you mean maturing, passing them through a graduation review?  For
the ones that contain only code that has been through a graduation review,
can we just flip the incubation bit on them?

Mik

--
Dr. Mik Kersten
Tasktop CEO, Mylyn Lead, http://twitter.com/mik_kersten