Re: [mylyn-pmc] Projects should not be incubating

I would like to mature at least the projects that are participating in
Indigo before the next milestone as these projects contain matured
code (i.e. Mylyn 3.4+).

 Mylyn Commons
 Mylyn Context
 Mylyn Docs
 Mylyn Tasks

Mylyn Incubator should remain in incubation as you point out.

I am less sure about these projects as we plan on releasing 0.7
versions for each in March in parallel to Mylyn 3.5:

 Mylyn Builds
 Mylyn Reviews
 Mylyn Versions

My thinking was that the project should be incubating until their 1.0
release (tentatively planned for June 2012 / Indigo+1).

Does that make sense?

Steffen