Re: [mylyn-integrators] StoryMarkup Update

Aaron,

Sounds like you're having fun.  I've made some comments below:

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Aaron Digulla <digulla@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
- I'm missing support for tables and other, advances HTML. Currently,
I'm using charactersUnescaped() for tables, iframes (for the embedded
TOC), horizontal rules, links to _javascript_ in the header.

For table support take a look at BlockType.TABLE, BlockType.TABLE_ROW, BlockType.TABLE_CELL_HEADER and BlockType.TABLE_CELL_NORMAL

I'm not sure whether this is the best solution.

- I've noted that URLs in links aren't properly escaped (so "john
doe.html" won't become "john%20doe.html" in the output). Is this deliberate?

Yes, your URLs should be properly escaped before passing them to the builder.

Regards,

David

Back to the top