Re: [mylyn-integrators] StoryMarkup Update

Zitat von David Green <dgreen99@xxxxxxxxx>:

- I'm missing support for tables and other, advances HTML. Currently,
I'm using charactersUnescaped() for tables, iframes (for the embedded
TOC), horizontal rules, links to JavaScript in the header.
For table support take a look at BlockType.TABLE, BlockType.TABLE_ROW,
BlockType.TABLE_CELL_HEADER and BlockType.TABLE_CELL_NORMAL

Damn! Can you please stop solving my problems before I can enjoy them? ;)

I'm not sure whether this is the best solution.
- I've noted that URLs in links aren't properly escaped (so "john
doe.html" won't become "john%20doe.html" in the output). Is this
deliberate?
Yes, your URLs should be properly escaped before passing them to the
builder.

Okay. If anyone else breaks a sweat because of the insane URL support in Java, here's how you do it:

    String encodedUrl =
        org.eclipse.core.runtime.URIUtil
        .fromString (uri)
        .toString ();