[mylyn-integrators] StoryMarkup Update

Hi,

I've finished a first, rough version of my wiki-based story editor. It's
still a bit rough around the edges (UI wise) but the feature list does
have a few nice points:

- The markup language is complete (all features implemented)
- There is an editor with syntax highlighting
- Full-text search of the project
- HTML export with links, JS and non-JS based table of contents.
- Caching of important info about the pieces of the story in a H2
database for faster retrieval
- Scenes can have story notes, teasers, summaries (for the author)

In the attached image, you can see the editor and the resulting HTML export.

Some feedback on WikiText:

- The API is really nice to work with. All important parts can be
overloaded or extended. It's really hard to program myself into a corner.

- I'm missing support for tables and other, advances HTML. Currently,
I'm using charactersUnescaped() for tables, iframes (for the embedded
TOC), horizontal rules, links to JavaScript in the header.

I'm not sure whether this is the best solution.

- I've noted that URLs in links aren't properly escaped (so "john
doe.html" won't become "john%20doe.html" in the output). Is this deliberate?

Currently, I'm starting with the UI. I'll use SWT and JFace for the UI
because Eclipse just takes too damn long to start :) The editor in the
attached image is a normal StyledText with a LineStyleListener to do the
syntax highlight.

Best regards,

http://blog.pdark.de/