Re: [mylyn-integrators] (Beginner) Need help on creating a connector

OK.  I figured it out.  I knew it must be something very dumb - I need to test the plug-in by launching a separate Eclipse application instead of using the same session.

Thanks Steffen!!!  I know it's still a long way to go but at least I can see my repository now.