[mylyn-integrators] (Beginner) Need help on creating a connector

Hi,

I am totally new to Mylyn plug-in development.  The first thing I would like to do is to create a connector that could connect to my web service and get a list of tasks back and show the list under Eclipse.  I followed the instruction on this website http://jvliet.blogspot.com/2007/02/creating-mylar-connector-plugin-for.html and configured the extension to point to the repository connector.  However, I couldn't see my repository showing up on the task repository view.  I even imported trac core and ui just to see if trac shows up on the list - it doesn't.  What do I miss?    How do I "install" the connector to my eclipse?
BTW, I am using eclipse 3.5 and Mylyn 3.2.

Thanks in advance,
Jessie

Back to the top