Re: [mylyn-integrators] (Beginner) Need help on creating a connector

More recent information for creating a connector can be found here:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/tools/mylyn/docs/2009-03-mylyn-connector-crash-course-talk.pdf

You'll need to add a repository for your connector using the Add Task
Repository button in the view toolbar. If your connector does not show
in the wizard you might want to check the error log if your plug-in
was resolved properly.

Steffen