RE: [mylyn-integrators] how do i get all open tasks in Task Editor???

There may be a more direct way of doing it from Mylyn, but here's how you can get the list of open editors:

IWorkbench workbench = Yourplugin.getDefault().getWorkbench();

IWorkbenchWindow window = workbench.getActiveWorkbenchWindow();

IWorkbenchPage page = window.getActivePage();

IEditorReference[] references = page.getEditors();

for (IEditorReference reference : references) {

      TaskEditorInput input = (TaskEditorInput) reference.getEditorInput();

      ITask task = input.getTask();

      // Then you can do something with the task.

}

(I haven't run this code, but I bet it works fine.)

Larry Edelstein

Senior Member of Technical Staff

salesforce.com

ledelstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx