[mylyn-integrators] past due date color

Hi,

tasks with a due date in the past are not colored in my task list.
I create a taskData object with -beside others- the following task attribute:

 TaskAttribute[id=due,values=[31.03.09],options=null,metaData={task.meta.readOnly=true,
task.meta.type=date, task.meta.label=Due date:}]

My AttributeMapper contains a statement like this

        else if (key.equals(TaskAttribute.DATE_DUE))
        {
            result = "due";
        }

and converting rules for dates like

    @Override
    public Date getDateValue(TaskAttribute attribute)
    {
        Date result = null;
        try
        {
            SimpleDateFormat sdf = new SimpleDateFormat("dd.MM.yy");
            result = sdf.parse(attribute.getValue());
        }
        catch (Exception ex)
        {
            //ex.printStackTrace();
        }
        return result;
    }

If I open the task from the task list, then the due date widget on the
planning tab is properly filled with the right date value.
But the task itself remains black -like all others- within the task list.

Any ideas, what I have to do ?

Kind regards
Dominik

Back to the top