Re: [mylyn-integrators] how do i get all open tasks in Task Editor???

While closing eclipse IDE there might be some Assignments that are open in Task Editor view in IDE. So i just wanted the list of all the Assignments that are currently open. I have attached screen shot of the view. In this screen shot currently open assignments are Assignment 3 and  Assignment 1. I just want those two assignments.

Thanks,
Pankaj