RE: [mylyn-integrators] 3-levels-task view

David,

I agree that we need to make this more explicit somehow.  I'm not sure if
it's worth a separate node in the tree, because we generally try to keep the
Task List as flat and short as possible in order to avoid scrollbars.  One
thing we could try in the near-term is to automatically sort queries by
connector and then by repository, and to improve how we decorate
repositories.  For example, queries could have the little connector overlay.

Mik