RE: [mylyn-integrators] new connector for mylyn

Karsten,

It's great to see this effort.  I haven't yet noticed a listing on the Mylyn
Extensions page, so please consider adding one.  I've just updated some of
the instructions on this here:

	http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Integrator_Reference#Building_on_Mylyn

Mik

--