Re: [mylyn-integrators] new connector for mylyn

Hi Eugene,

thanks for your Feedback.
We will upload some screenshots of the Change Connector next week.
The dead link should show the SVNIndex Service. Thats nothing Mylyn specific. The Idea is to order Subversion Revision with Mylyn Task Comments by the Mylyn Task. I will have a look at the SVNIndexer on the Server.

regards
karsten

Eugene Kuleshov wrote:
Karsten Panier wrote:
we'd like to introduce a new mylyn connector to the group. We develop a connector for Telelogic Change. The status is still beta but we believe we can create a better version soon.

Further information are available on http://mysc.aysada.org

Please feel free to contact us for further information. Any help or comments are welcome
Is there any screenshots of the UI you have in Eclipse? E.g. Mylyn query and editors...

Also, a demo of the UI from the SVNIndexer linked from http://mysc.aysada.org/wiki/index.php/Documentation is leading to the missing web page.

 regards,
 Eugene