RE: [mylyn-integrators] Creating a query with a duplicate name

Hi Tom,

Did you get to the bottom of this?  I recall this being a bug in the
framework that we may have only fixed at the UI level, or separately for one
or two of our connectors.  Either of those fixes would be problematic.  So
if you still see this problem in Mylyn 3.0, please file a bug.

Cheers,

Mik