[mylyn-integrators] TasksUiPlugin.getNotifications() returning NullPointer

I'm working on doing a dirty migration of the Mylyn-Mantis connector from Mylyn 2.0 to Mylyn 3.0 using the deprecated API interfaces. Yeah, I know that I shouldn't be using them but due to time constraints this is the quickest way I to get it migrated. I have almost everything working however, after synchronizing a query and getting the tasks, I keep getting the following in the error log.

at org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.tasks.ui.TasksUiPlugin$3.getNotifications(TasksUiPlugin.java:319) at org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.tasks.ui.TaskListNotificationManager.collectNotifications(TaskListNotificationManager.java:110) at org.eclipse.mylyn.internal.tasks.ui.TaskListNotificationManager$1$1.run(TaskListNotificationManager.java:60)
   at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:35)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:132)
   ... 23 more

I totally expect it is something I'm doing wrong, and I have looked at the Trac interface and mirrored it's use of the legacy deprecated api where it made sense. I do plan on migrating to the new API soon.

Dave

Back to the top