Re: [mylyn-integrators] TasksUiPlugin.getNotifications() returning NullPointer

The error might be caused by a query that does not have a valid connectorKind
set (which could be the case for "legacy" queries). I have committed a fix to
head. Thanks!

The current plan is to remove most of the deprecated methods and classes soon.
This will require porting of remaining connectors and refactoring of the test
cases. I am hoping that we will be able to complete this clean up by the end
of next week and I don't expect that the legacy code will be part of the
final 3.0 release.

Steffen