Re: [mylyn-integrators] TasksUiPlugin.getNotifications() returning NullPointer

Steffen Pingel wrote:
The error might be caused by a query that does not have a valid connectorKind set (which could be the case for "legacy" queries). I have committed a fix to head. Thanks!

Thanks, that fixed the notification issues.

The current plan is to remove most of the deprecated methods and classes soon. This will require porting of remaining connectors and refactoring of the test cases. I am hoping that we will be able to complete this clean up by the end of next week and I don't expect that the legacy code will be part of the final 3.0 release.

I'll start the migration to the new API, now that I have the existing functionality basically working.

Back to the top