[mylyn-integrators] Mylyn task-view

Hello again,

As I mentioned earlier, I am writing a new connector to MyLyn, named PP. I
started up fine. I can connect to the server, retrieve queries and tasks
(the tasks as an xml-String) from there, but I don't know how to make
these tasks appear in MyLyn's task list-view (the queries do appear on the
task list-view).

In NewPPQueryWizard.PerformFinish() I do something like:

	                TasksUiPlugin.getTaskListManager().getTaskList().addQuery(query);
AbstractRepositoryConnector connector =
TasksUiPlugin.getRepositoryManager().getRepositoryConnector(repository.getConnectorKind());
if (connector != null) {
        TasksUiPlugin.getSynchronizationManager().synchronize(connector,
query, null, true);
}

I noticed that it is the synchronize-step that is not working properly
(probably because it is not implemented yet!!!). I read in more than one
place that the synchronize() should triger performQuery() in the
RepositoryConnector, but I  tested and found that performQuery() is not
called at all. Instead setAdditionalAttributes() in the TaskListFactory
class that is invoked. However, the Element parameter does not contain
real info. Should I be filling the Element with the task-info in this
mathod? Where exactly the syncronize()-method is? Shouldn't I override it?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Avin

Back to the top