RE: [mylyn-integrators] Startup help for writing new connector

I discovered that Mylyn synchronizes my query every - don't no, maybe 10
or 15 minutes. This means that the query is there, but just not shown in
the task list. I can also add a new query to my repository with the same
name of the old query. Shouldn't he at least say something to me?
After closing and reopening the test workbench, the synchronizing is
gone. The query was obviously saved wrong and/or non-persistent.

A point I still don't understand is the difference between Mylyn 2.3 and
Mylyn 3.0 for query support.
Following the instructions at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Integrator_Reference#Query_support,
MyTrackerQueryPage.getQuery() should return an instance of my query
(obviously the Integrator Reference is for Mylyn 2.3). Steffen, you said
that getQuery() should return null for a new query. Is there any
documentation available which shows up these differences or how can I
know such things else?

At the moment I'm rather at a loss with supporting queries.

Robert

Back to the top