Re: [mylyn-integrators] Mylyn task-view

> TasksUiPlugin.getTaskListManager().getTaskList().addQuery(query);
> AbstractRepositoryConnector connector =
> TasksUiPlugin.getRepositoryManager().getRepositoryConnector(repository.getC
>onnectorKind()); if (connector != null) {
>         TasksUiPlugin.getSynchronizationManager().synchronize(connector,
> query, null, true);
> }
>
> I noticed that it is the synchronize-step that is not working properly
> (probably because it is not implemented yet!!!). I read in more than one
> place that the synchronize() should triger performQuery() in the
> RepositoryConnector, but I  tested and found that performQuery() is not
> called at all.

Yes, that is correct. Does the query that you added to the task list have the
right connector kind set? You can also set a breakpoint in
SynchronizeQueriesJob to trace the synchronization.

> Instead setAdditionalAttributes() in the TaskListFactory
> class that is invoked. However, the Element parameter does not contain
> real info. Should I be filling the Element with the task-info in this
> mathod? Where exactly the syncronize()-method is? Shouldn't I override it?

TaskListFactory is invoked when the task list is externalized to disk. This is
not related to synchronizing the query (except that the synchronization may
trigger saving of the task list).

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@xxxxxx - http://steffenpingel.de