[mylyn-integrators] Help with a new connector - pass staring-up stage

Hello,

I am trying to write a new connector to MyLyn that connects it to my
companies own task-manager, that I will be calling PP.

I started up fine, but now it seems that I hit a hard fence. The reason is
that I cannot figure out how everything is connected? What methods are
invoked to perform a specific action? I read
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylyn/Integrator_Reference many times
trying to figure out the explenations between the lines, but I failed. All
I see is what methods I am suppose to implement to get my connector
working but there's almost NOTHING about what these methods are suppose to
do or how do they fit in the the big picture. Now there must be SOMEWHERE
where all this is explained. Can somebody please point me to the right
direction?

Best regards,
Avin

Back to the top