Re: [mylyn-integrators] Startup help for writing new connector

> There is only one operation, setting the summary of the query. In all
> other connectors I used for reference there is my commented line,
> setting the query URL. But I don't know how to use this query URL and
> why I need it. My connector gets the task list from a database server
> and there is no query URL.
> Could this be the problem, not setting the query URL?

The framework should support queries with empty URLs. Can you step through the
code in RepositoryQueryWizard.performFinish() to make sure the query is added
to task list?

AbstractRepositoryQueryPage.getQuery() is expected to return null if a new
query is created. Otherwise the performFinish() assumes that the query is
already part in the task list.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@xxxxxx - http://steffenpingel.de