RE: [mylyn-integrators] Help with a new connector - pass staring-up stage

Hi Avin,

Sorry that we don't yet have a good document that shows the big picture.  It
takes a considerable amount of effort to produce that, which would take away
from the bug fixes, patches, and improvements that we have been focusing on.
But we do want to provide a document of this sort at some point in the near
future, hopefully by the end of summer, and will send an announcement to
this list once it's in place.

For now, if you could help others by documenting your experiences in the
Integrator Reference that would be great.

Mik

--
Mik Kersten
President & CTO, http://tasktop.com/blog