RE: [mylyn-integrators] Getting the AbstractTask for the current activecontext?

Tom Bryan (tombry) wrote on Monday, June 23, 2008 9:26 PM:

> how should it get the AbstractTask for the currently active task?

Of course, as soon as I posted this message, I found a reasonable
solution:

TasksUiPlugin.getTaskListManager().getTaskList().getActiveTask();

I'm not sure why that was so hard for me to find.  I guess I was just
expecting to find something in the tasks.core or context.core plug-ins.
I suppose that in normal usage, a task is only ever activated in the UI.
Thus, it shouldn't be a problem for any code that needs to getActiveTask
to depend on org.eclipse.mylyn.tasks.ui.

--
Tom Bryan <tombry@xxxxxxxxx>
Software Engineering Solutions (SES)

Back to the top