[mylyn-integrators] Getting the AbstractTask for the current active context?

If a non-Mylyn plug-in would like to access the task information
(taskId, summary, status, etc.) for the active task, how should it get
the AbstractTask for the currently active task?

I see that I can get the identifier like this

ContextCorePlugin.getContextManager().getActiveContext().getHandleIdenti
fier();

But that means that the caller only knows the identifier.  He does not
necessarily know which repository that task came from, so fetching the
task seems problematic.  I see that org.eclipse.mylyn.context.core has
no dependency to org.eclipse.mylyn.tasks.core, so I see that it wouldn't
be possible from that plug-in.

I was looking around the Mylyn code and unit tests, but I haven't found
anything appropriate.

Or am I thinking about it the wrong way?  Should I be creating an
ITaskActivityListener to cache a reference to the most-recently
activated task?

--
Tom Bryan <tombry@xxxxxxxxx>
Cisco Systems