[mylyn-integrators] Questions about commit message from active task.

Someone at my company is implementing an SCM "Team" plug-in.  They want
to make sure that the plug-in uses the code commit template from Mylyn
for the active task.  Since my custom task repository connector already
seems to supply that comment for CVS commits with no extra coding from
me (awesome!), I assume that there's some part of the Team API that an
SCM plug-in needs to implement for this to work.

Is there some optional part of the Team API that they need to implement
so that they can automagically fill in the commit message from Mylyn?
Or do they actually need to implement some little bridge code so that
Mylyn knows something about the new SCM system?

Thanks.

--
Tom Bryan <tombry@xxxxxxxxx>
Cisco Systems