Re: [mylyn-integrators] Call graph or sequence diagrams of a basic connector?

I would find that an extremely valuable contribution to the Wiki.

Maarten
Op 28 apr 2008, om 17:01 heeft Tom Bryan (tombry) het volgende geschreven:

As I'm implementing a connector for our internal bug system, it would
really help to have a better understanding of how different parts of the
connector contribute to the overall functionality.  I find myself
wanting something like a sequence diagram for a few use cases. It seems like it would really help those of us who are more visual to understand how all of the pieces contributes and what we need to implement first to
get X piece of functionality working.

Has anyone created such a thing?  Is there any interest in these kinds
of diagrams, or would the project just consider them an extra burden to
maintain?

--
Tom Bryan <tombry@xxxxxxxxx>
Cisco Systems